Tuesday 4 February 2014

Neon Love

Hi There!
 
Shell Carman here today. I'm so excited to be back for 2014! Things are slowly turning to normal with the kids going back to school.
This month I am playing with Prima Optimist. I love the contrast of the black with bright yellow, teal & fuchsia.
 
This pic was taken on New Years Eve. My kids love to adorn themselves in as much neon glow in the dark jewellery as possible and pretend they are aliens LOL!
 
 
I have fussy cut some of the blackboard images and some flowers and layered them with some gorgeous Optimist flowers
 


Try using a white gel pen for journaling to create a real blackboard effect!
 
Products from the Sassy Shop
Prima Optimist Bloom
Prima Optimist Perfect
Prima Optimist You & Me
Prima Optimist Flair Buttons
Prima Optimist Metal Clips
Prima Optimist Roses
Prima Optimist Leaves
 
Prima Optimist is available in the shop here
 
Thanks for looking!
Cheers
Shell XX
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love your picture. I love how you were able to play with the contrast between black and flashy colors, flowers and dispostion node. Superb !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Those colours just pop on the chalkboard!

    ReplyDelete

09 10