Friday 7 February 2014

Be Mine, Valentine...

Hello Sassy Friends!
It's definitely been too long! Hopefully this post finds you all well 
and settling back into the daily grind of everyday life.
Speaking of Daily Grind, I get to have fun with this very cool Simple Stories collection this month :)
A month filled with notions of romance, I'm starting out with some Valentines cards. 
If you like the look of them, leave a comment below as I will be giving them away to four lucky readers! *For posting reasons, this will be open to Australian followers only*
I'll draw the winners on Sunday so I can get them out to you asap 
on Monday morning, in time for your loved one on Friday!

The addition of some Heidi Swapp colour magic alphas and banner

I just love these Cosmo Cricket wooden charms!


Don't forget to check out our inspiring February mood board challenge 
where you could be in the running to win two store vouchers!

I'll be back on Sunday with the card winner's details. 

Till then, have a fab weekend!

Chantalle 



Daily Grind Daily Flair Paper  Daily Grind Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers  Daily Grind Expressions Cardstock Stickers  Cosmo Cricket Mini Wood Heart Charms Colour Magic Ephemera



Colours Magic Chipboard Alphas V2Find Your Wings and Fly Up and Away Enamel Dots  Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Hearts 30pc


 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Soooo great cards ! Pity I do not live in Australia ! But it does give me ideas to create mine, thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10