Friday 14 February 2014

Wrote a letter to my love

Hello Sassy Friends and Happy Valentines Day to you!
To those of you that partake in this day of all things gooey and sweet, here's hoping this post finds you very loved up indeed! Our February mood board challenge is the inspiration behind this layout using Simple Stories 'Daily Grind' collection and we'd love you to join us!
Some of you may not know this, but my DH and I are high school sweethearts. 
Some days this can be nightmare because we've known each other for so long, but most of the time, it's that exact knowing each other which makes us work. I have had him in my life, through some major ups and downs, for more than half my life!

This special layout celebrates some very sweet correspondence I dug out not too long ago. 
Little treasures written nearly 20 years ago! I look forward to sharing them with my children one day. 

I've scanned and sized them to fit in these mini Amy Tangerine 
vellum envelopes (one of which I embossed).

These AC chipboard thickers have won my heart! You can find some similar ones here.

Do you have some special romantic mementos tucked in a box, hidden in a cupboard somewhere? 
Take them out, photograph, scan, scrap and feel the love all over again! 

Till next time, have a wonderful weekend

Chantalle 
xoxo

Sassy Supplies used:


Sn@p Life Yellow and Grid  Daily Grind 2x12 Borders and 4x12 Title Strip Elements  Daily Grind  Busy Busy Paper  Daily Grind Expressions Cardstock Stickers



Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Hearts 30pc  Close Knit Wood Veneer Shapes and Phrases  IOD Everyday Vintage Sugar Dots  Silhouette Cameo Electronic Cutter Machine plus BONUS Teal Dust Cover  Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Tool - Round 25mm  Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Bubble Caps - Round 25mm
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It's a so great and romantic layout ! the mood board inspired you for sure ! I love the little envelops ;-))

    ReplyDelete

09 10