Friday 11 March 2016

4x4 Mini Album | Part II

Hello Sassy Friends! Welcome back to Part II of my beach themed WeRMemoryKeepers 4x4 mini album! The soft colours from both the Maggie Holmes Bloom and My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous collections complemented my photos so well, I was doing a happy dance! All the elements came together way too easily.


As I shared last week, I once again added a few Fancy Pants Happy Place Brag Cards between the pockets and embellished both the front and reverse sides of them with simple elements from my stash - Dear Lizzy Serendipity Watercolor words...


and ...On the back I've fussy cut flowers from the Hello Gorgeous Ashley paper and added a pennant banner from the Hello Gorgeous Mixed Bag die cuts. A label sticker is the ideal spot to add the date from a roller stamp.


The mini 2x2 pockets had coordinating patterned paper added next to a cute photo and keeps the album from becoming too cluttered.


The next two pages have a clear transparency inserted to create that "peek-a-boo" effect. The die doily, cut from cardstock is layered with an paper die cut from the Hello Gorgeous Mixed Bag. The ampersand reminded me of the letter "E". E is for Ethan! LOL! My boy posing in the photo!


Also from the hello Gorgeous Mixed Bag are the fold-over tabs, which I've adhered directly to the outside of the pocket pages. I love the interactive element it gives to my little mini!


Finally, the last part of the mini I am sharing with you today, is a 4x4 photo collage. I've added these types of photos to my album because not only do they match the actual 2x2 mini pocket pages and back onto the former 4x4 Instagram photo, but they are a lot easier to create - less trimming involved and more album completion being upheld! *wink*


Thanks for visiting today. Come back next week when I share a few more pages!

Sassy Supplies:
MME Hello Gorgeous Mixed bag with Gold Glitter 44pkWRMK Faux Leather Instagram Albums Made Easy 4x4 Album - MintMaggie Holmes Bloom Flourish Paper 12x12  MME Hello Gorgeous Ashley Paper 12x12 MME Hello Gorgeous Chloe Paper 12x12  MME Hello Gorgeous Amber Paper 12x12Happy Place Brag Cards 36/Pkg 3"X4"  WRMK Instagram Albums Made Easy Sleeve Protectors - 10 pack 2x2 WRMK Instagram Albums Made Easy Sleeve Protectors - 10 pack 4x4  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10