Friday 18 March 2016

Leanne | 4x4 Mini Album Part III

Hello Sassy Friends! Welcome to Part III of my We R Memory Keepers mini album share! Today I will share the last few pages and all the in betweens of my beach themed mini! Starting with this super cute Candid Card from the Bella Blvd Molly collection. Not only does it have an anchor on it to reinforce my fun beachy photos, but the colour scheme works perfectly! Yay!


The reverse side of the candid card, reveals a cute heart pattern which I have left completely unembellished! eeek!


On the next few pages I've used two full 4x4" photos and the Hello Gorgeous Mixed Bag paper embellishments from My Mind's Eye.


The triangle banner stretches across white space in my photo and the "he said", "she said" paper dies have been placed to line up in a similar position on each photo.


The following pages have a small kraft paper bag insert. An embellishment from the Mixed Bag has been attached directly to the front, while a small tag has been slipped into the bag itself.


Beneath the bag is a final layer of Bella Blvd clear transparency.


From my stash, I've layered a Dear Lizzy Serendipity Watercolor word onto the outside of the pocket page. I've left it raw, as I love the brightness of the word against the darkness in the photo.



I once again added a few Fancy Pants Happy Place Brag Cards between the pockets, using similar colours from the tags to coordinate with the file card.


My final pocket page was filled with fun photos of my boys & niece. And one pocket was used just for embellishment purposes.


If you would like to see more of the patterned papers and collections I've used in making this project, please check out the shop via these links: My Mind's Eye | Hello Gorgeous & Maggie Holmes | Bloom.

Thanks for visiting..x


Sassy Supplies:


WRMK Faux Leather Instagram Albums Made Easy 4x4 Album - MintMaggie Holmes Bloom Flourish Paper 12x12 Maggie Holmes Bloom Hello Hello Paper 12x12



MME Hello Gorgeous Ashley Paper 12x12 MME Hello Gorgeous Chloe Paper 12x12 MME Hello Gorgeous Amber Paper 12x12

Happy Place Brag Cards 36/Pkg 3"X4"MME Hello Gorgeous Mixed bag with Gold Glitter 44pk  Molly Candid CardsWRMK Instagram Albums Made Easy Sleeve Protectors - 10 pack 2x2WRMK Instagram Albums Made Easy Sleeve Protectors - 10 pack 4x4Color Chaos Ice Confetti Transperancy 12x12
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10