Wednesday 23 October 2013

Glitz Designs and Faber-Castell Gelatos


Happy Hump Day Sassy Scrappers!
It's Leonie here today with more Glitz loveliness to share!
And how I made some patterned paper with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos.

Don't forget our challenge this month!!!
There's still time to enter.
Scraplift one of the DT's October layouts.
You choose which Design Team Member and any one of the pages they create this month.
Link your entry using the linky tool on the right of the blog. :) 



I made some of my own patterned paper to match the Finnley range for this layout.  
Using a template and modelling paste to create texture on a peice of white cardstock.  
I then blended (just with my finger) some Faber-Castell Gelatos in matching 
colours over the raised texture. 
I like how the weave of the cardstock is highlighted by the smudging of the Gelatos.
I have some pieces of paper left over after I'd ripped the edges so I may use that on a future page.


And another close up.  
The wood Veneer letters come with the Freckled Fawn frames.

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you've enjoyed this page.
I'll see you again next week. :)
Cheers,


                                        Finnley Multi Triangle Paper    Finnley Floral PaperFinnley Stripe Paper  







Finnley 12x12 Alphabets & Words Stickers Finnley Giant Rhinestones  Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Frames Favorite
Faber Castell Gelatos Mix and Match Set GreenFaber Castell Gelatos Mix and Match Set Red
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layout is just lovely, bright and full of fun especially with that awesome background paper and I'm feeling happy because I think I have that stencil and I have Gelatos so I'd better give this technique a try.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that gorgeous texture Leonie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love it. Love the title and those circles are cool as.

    ReplyDelete

09 10