Saturday 5 October 2013

October Guest Designer - Joanne Bain

Happy Saturday Everyone!!

Yes it's me again...lol. Back for another month as a guest designer, what can I say I love this place and the wonderful lady that runs it. Thank you Olga for asking me back for another month. 

So I have been told that this months Fun challenge to all the sassy fans is to 
scraplift your favourite Sassy Designer and guess what I slip into that category for the month. So if you happen to like what I create scraplift your hearts away :) I would love to see what you come up with.

"Always Family"




Sassy materials used - #845605 Lyric Premier, #845575 Lyric Pacato, #845599 Lyric Recital, #845582 Lyric Prelude, #561963 Aria A Roses, #546076 Innocence II White Roses, #556129 Charme Rose Meadowlark. 








All products are available from Sassy Scrapper.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Creating!!
Joanne
xx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Jo!! So glad ur GDT this month!! Love ur page! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

09 10