Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello October with Glitz Designs


Hello it's Leonie here today with my first post for October.
All this month I'll be creating with 'Finnley' the bright happy range from 
Glitz Designs.
First up though I want to let you all know that this month we have a challenge where
we would like you to choose any one of the the Design Teams October layouts and scraplift it!
Sounds like fun hey and easy too?!  Just choose one of our October pages, scraplift it and then use the linky tool on the right to show us what you've created.

  As I mentioned I'm using the Finnley range from Glitz this month which you can find here.  
Here's my first page. 


If you like brights this is a great collection with red, lime green and yellows but there's also some softer turquoise and beige tones in there which you'll see in my layouts as the month progresses.

How cool are the giant rhinestones from Glitz? I love them, and I've paired it here with a Freckled Fawn Wood Veneer frame which Sassy Scrappers stock here.

Below are all the products I've used with links to where you can purchase them at Sassy Scrapper.
Don't forget our Scraplift comp!
Cheers,
 Leonie.
Freckled Fawn Wood Chips Frames Favorite Finnley Stripe PaperFinnley Multi Triangle PaperFinnley Neon Paper
Finnley 12x12 Alphabets & Words StickersFinnley 12x12 Titles & Accents StickersFinnley Giant Rhinestones
Dazzlerz Sour Apple Dazzlerz Lemon Drop
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oooh how fun will definately give the scraplifting a go :) love the Glitz Design papers

    ReplyDelete

09 10