Wednesday 30 October 2013

Glitz Finnely collection.

Hi, it's Leonie here today sharing my last layout for this month.
I've been using the Finnley collection this month and have really enjoyed its
bright reds, greens and yellows.


I used my sewing machine to sew some squares and link up the photo's and papers
in the design of my page.


And a few splats with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Spray.

Speaking of Heidi Swapp did you know that Sassy Scrapper is hosting the Pop Up store
in Melbourne for Heidi's upcoming classes?
How exciting!  
Olga has been ordering lots of Heidi Product in preparation for this day in November. 
We even have a special 
Heidi Swapp Make Pretty Stuff class section in the online store.  
It has lots of the items you may need or want for the Make Pretty Stuff classes.
You can find it here


Thanks for stopping by I hope you've enjoyed seeing my layouts with theses Glitz papers.

I'm busy creating my November pages with a super, super pretty range by one of my favourite companies. ;)

Cheers,
 Leonie Neal-Dawson

Finnley Multi Triangle PaperFinnley Floral PaperFinnley Drip PaperFinnley 12x12 Titles & Accents Stickers
Finnley Giant Rhinestones Finnley 12x12 Alphabets & Words StickersColour Shine Spritz Primrose 2oz
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10