Tuesday 8 October 2013

Peace Love Joy- Graphic 45

Hi There!

Well I can say I am absolutely pooped! I went to a retreat on the weekend & it was fantastic!! I had the best time, got lots of scrapping done & made lots of new friends!

I even got to meet my fellow Sassy DT pal Leonie!


As you can see with the bags under  my eyes there was very little sleeping done over the weekend LOL!

I took my fabulous G45 12 days of Christmas goodies with me on the retreat & this is what I managed to create in between all the laughs & shenanigans!




I smudged some gesso on with a baby wipe randomly then inked with dark brown ink & a chevron mask. I then used the Kaisercraft grid stamp with some black ink

Products Used
G45 12 days of Christmas swans are swimming paper
G45 12 days of Christmas drummers Drumming paper
G45 12 days of Christmas Ladies dancing paper
G45 12 days of Christmas Holly & Ivy paper
G45 12 days of Christmas Calling Bird
G45 12 days of Christmas Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Peace Love Joy wooden flourish

You can find Graphic 45 12 Dyas of Christimas in the shop here 

Thanks for looking!

Cheers
Shell Carman
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout in time for Christmas, so glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you Shell. Ha! we should have taken the Pic at the start when we were still fresh and not worn out from all that scrapbooking! ;) Next time! Cheers. xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10