Tuesday 6 June 2017

Hazelwood Snailmail with Kylie

Hooray for a new month....even if it is a cold one!
Kylie back today and I am sharing some Snailmail I have just created.It's been a while since I have made any!
For June I am creating projects using the super gorgeous 'Hazelwood' collection, which you can find in store here.

It has a beautiful colour palette with lots of floral and check prints.The ephemera is to die for!

Here is a little look at the front cover of my snailmail book.......



I kept the design of the book pretty simple.First I created a small envelope, then I encased it into a folder.Here is the view from above so you see what I mean-


Having the envelope in the middle allows you store lots of goodies for sending to your penpal.


Here is a little look at the inside front cover......


And the back side.I also created a little pouch on the back cover for even more goodies.It's been kept really simple but I think the overall effect was really pretty!
Hope you have enjoyed my first project for June,

Until next time,
Kylie.
xoxo
Products Used:










No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10