Friday 9 June 2017

Skate Dude | Bella Blvd Alex Collection | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Sassy Scrappers!
It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share a new layout using the Bella Blvd Alex collection!


Whether you have younger or older boys to scrapbook, the Alex collection is so perfect for both! I have a 6 year old and an 11 year old and I have found these to be super easy to create pages using these products! 


My eldest son is currently into skateboarding...we have a ramp not too far from our home so we will often spend an afternoon there! Its also great for my younger son, who just rides his bike around!

I focused on using mainly on the grey, black and blue colours on this layout! The triangles is a cut file I used from Just Nick Studio....I ended up not using the full cut file, I cut some of it up and just used pieces of it. 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today....make sure to check out the Sassy store for these products plus much more goodness as well!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
Alex Fundamentals Stickers 12"X12"    Alex Daily Details Paper 12"X12"    
Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/PkgAlex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die CutsAlex Turn It Up Paper 12"X12"     September Skies Wood Veneer Shapes
                                          Bella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10