Friday 2 June 2017

You're Kind of a Big Deal | Bella Blvd | Tarrah McLean

Hi there Sassy Scrappers!
It's Tarrah McLean joining you today to share a new layout I have created using the Bella Blvd Alex and Max collections!
I have had some star dies in my stash for ages so today I have pulled them out and got creating with them!

 The star paper from the Max collection was perfect paper to use with the dies! The paper on its on was a little bit busy so cutting some star shapes was a good way to reduce the busyness!

I added some of the cardstock stickers from the Alex collection as well as the ephemera to embellish my layout. The September Skies wood veneer by Heidi Swapp also had some great elements I could add to this layout. 

I also added those super cute yellow puffy star stickers to go with the star theme! A little bit of Mister Huey's mist in white and warm calico was the last thing to add to finish the layout.

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy Scrappers blog today!
Make sure you check out the items I have used on my layout...they are all found in the Sassy Scrappers store now!

Happy creating!


 Alex Fundamentals Stickers 12"X12"     Max Rockstar Paper 12x12
Alex Paper Pieces Cardstock Die Cuts     Alex Tabbies Office Tabs 47/PkgSeptember Skies Wood Veneer ShapesBella Blvd Puffy Star Stickers  - Bell Pepper Mix
Mister Hueys Warm Calico Charcoal
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10