Thursday 29 June 2017

A Grateful Heart Mixed Media Layout by Farrel Tailor

Hello and happy Thursday! 
I'm back today with another layout using some more of Vicki Boutin's Mixed Media range.

As I have 3 boys, it's very rare that I get to create a girly page so I was super excited to create this layout.....so here it is.

I will give you a quick run down on what I used but you can click on my video below to see how I created this layout.

The papers I used are from the Prima Rose Quartz range - Midnight Beauty and Grateful Heart.
I started off by applying a light coat of Dina Wakley Media Clear Gesso  all over Midnight Beauty and dried with my heat gun.

To create my photo mount layers and title I cut out various sections from Grateful Heart patterned paper.

I then used Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Stamp and Stencil set - Floral and black archival ink to stamp onto my background.


I next use the Vicki Boutin Art Crayons to draw onto my mat and using a wet paint brush I mixed the crayon so that it turned to a watercolour paint and apply to my layout. 


Once that's dry, adhere my photo mount and die cuts from the Vicki Boutin Ephemera Die Cuts with Gold Foil. I also use the art crayons to add some colour to my Prima Flowers - Kimberly.


Once I have adhered everything I then use some Diamond Glitter Glue to highlight the die cuts. And there you have it another layout done.

I hope I have inspired you to create this weekend and remember all the products used are linked back to the store.

I hope you enjoy the video and until next time - Stay Creative xx





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10