Thursday 15 June 2017

Smile Often Layout by Farrel Tailor

Good Morning Sassy Fans!!!
Farrel here to share with you all a different type of layout that I am use to creating....Clean Scrapping!!! This month is all about Vicki Boutin's Mixed Media range.
So here is my first layout for the month.


I started by using some Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Ephemera Die Cuts with gold foil to layer my photo. 


I then used the number stamps from Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Stamps & Dies - Floral and drew on them using Vicki Boutin Art Crayons Set 1. To activate the crayons I then sprayed the stamps with water and stamped onto my layout.


 I also stamped the numbers using Prima Chalk inks Teal Damask and Turquoise Stone along with Watering Can Archival Ink until I was happy with the layers.



Now it was time to use more of the Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Ephemera Die Cuts with gold foil to add some layer to the background. And how awesome are the numbers? It matched everything perfectly!!!


I added a gold outline on some of the number die cuts using a Sharpie and then all there was left to do was to doodle around the layout and add my journaling.

Here is a process video, please feel free to check it out.



Thanks for dropping by and I will be back with another layout featuring these amazing products.

Farrel xx


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10