Wednesday 2 April 2014

April Mood Board

Hello Sassy Scrappers!
Aren't you lucky to have dropped by today because we have two great posts for you in one!!
First up is me (Leonie) sharing my usual post with my take on the Aril Mood Board followed by the other Design Team members pages for our current Challenge.
So, I hope you're ready to be inspired and enthused by our April Mood board designed by the clever and talented Chantalle McDaniel.  

This is my take on the images Chantalle put together.


There are so many gorgeous images to inspire on this mood board.  
What caught my eye the most were the coloured dots and geometric pattern in the bikini
picture.  These inspired the background work on my page.  
The other images I drew on were the script quote and the Navy Blue and Gold Hello image.
The Navy blue colour actually had me stumped for quite a while it's not a colour I usually use but 
I wanted to include it because it had initially jumped out at me.
I finally came up with using navy card stock and dies to make the flowers and frames on my page.
To add a little shimmer I sprayed them with Navy Color Shine by Heidi Swapp.


 Evaliscious puffy stickers and sequins for embellishments. -how cute is that little camera?!  
The little arrow pictured above is also from the range of 
Evaliscious embellsihments in the store.  I just painted this one pink to match my theme. 
My background was sprayed using the gorgeous neon sprays from Hero Arts.


The Patterned papers I've used and this flair are all from the 
currently popular Amy Tan Plus One range.


Everything I've used can be found linked below.
Don't go away yet though because there's plenty more inspiration from the girls below. 
Cheers, 
Leonie. 

Amy Tangerine Plus Duet Paper 12x12 Amy Tangerine Plus One Doubles Paper 12x12 Amy Tangerine Plus One Date Paper 12x12 Amy Tangerine Plus One Combo Paper 12x12 

Amy Tangerine Plus One Flairs Hero Arts Neon Pink Spray 1ozHero Arts Neon Yellow Spray 1ozHero Arts Neon Blue Spray 1oz Evalicious Hello 2014 Misc Puffy Stickers Colour Shine Navy

 Sequin Kit Rhythm an Blues 7mm Styleboard Vintage Chipboard Die Cut Frames


*******************

Hi Scrappy friends, Its Olga here now with more April Moodboard Inspiration from the other lovely DT Girls..


Shell Carman


Chantalle McDaniel


Anita Bownds

I hope you have been inspired to join our April Moodboard Challenge, we look forward to seeing all your beautiful entries ..

Happy Scrapping
Olga..xxx
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to create some magic of my own with this April mood board. I love the work produced by this very talented group of ladies. Well it's official, I can't choose a favourite. They are all so different but equally captivating and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments! Can't wait to see what you create :)

      Delete
  3. Those neon sprays are too divine Leonie!! What a fabulous layout x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwww Leonie, your background is sooo amazing ! And every element of your LO is perfect with the colors of this fabulous moodboard (Thanks Chantalle for this inspiration.) Girls your work is sooo great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first time playing along with a mood board challenge! Love the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10