Tuesday 1 April 2014

Prima Something Blue Mini Album

Hi There!
 
Shell here today. This month I am doing something a little different. I am working with Prima Something Blue & I have started a little mini album for some of my wedding photos.
 
I will have a tutorial on how I put the album together so be sure to tune in next Tuesday for the first part of the instructions!
 
Here is the front cover
 
 




 
Lot's of gorgeous layers in a fresh shabby chic style!
 
This is the first page. I am going to write the romantic story of how Hubby proposed (not that romantic but hey he did take me away for the weekend & took me out for a nice dinner!)
 
 
Products from the Sassy shop
 
Prima Something Blue Say Yes
Prima Something Blue Reception
Prima Something Blue Announcement
Prima Something Blue Tags
Prima Something Blue Typewriter key paper clips
Prima Something Blue Flair Buttons
Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Wedding Day
 
 
you can find Prima Something Blue in the shop here
 
Thanks for Looking!
Cheers
Shell
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more, this album is going to be so special and the papers are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Shell can't wait to see it put together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww sure, I'd like to see more ! I like this shabby style, romantic and elegant embellishments !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful Shell! I love all those elements, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

09 10