Friday 18 April 2014

Moody and Bored

Easter blessings to you and your families Sassy friends.

Inspiration can come in many forms - sometimes even the whingy moaning that accompanies children on school holidays! I was going to show you a layout today 
but I'd rather share something fun which you can enjoy at home too!
 I wanted an Easter themed activity for us and had an idea to do a version 
of snakes and ladders (easy enough for my little one to play along) and after 
a bit of brainstorming on a name with my eldest, Rabbits & Carrots was born!
The layout of the game was designed on my computer, which I then printed 
onto some patterned paper (A4) and popped on to a larger 12x12 base.
Ever grateful to my wonderful Silhouette Cameo, bunnies came to life.
The game was matted with Amy Tangerine 'Yes Please' corrugated cardstock.
I created these cute bunny counters on my computer then printed a few different coloured versions. They were then popped into my Epiphany Crafts round tool.
 If you think your kids would enjoy this game, you can download the game template by clicking here. It's set up on an A4 sheet, so you can play it straight from the printer or you can do as I have done and have fun decorating your 'boredgame'.

Thank you so much for popping in. 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Chantalle
Sassy Suppplies used:
  
Yes Please Moments Corrugated Paper Teal  Lemon Lush Paper Pad 6x6 inch  Printshop Transparent Diecut Letters 37pcHeidi Swapp Hello Today Ephemera PackDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Die Cut Shapes 
 American Craft My Girl Chipboard Kitten Black ThickersEssentials Enamel Dots Woodgrain

4 comments:

  1. totally wicked idea Chantalle ..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous idea!!! I love it..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun idea and I soooooooooooo wish I'd bought one of those 25mm round epiphany tools, didn't realise we wouldn't be able to get them ANYWHERE. I hope the children are having fun with your game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh yes so great excellent idea !! <3

    ReplyDelete

09 10