Friday 25 April 2014

Hello, adore you

Hello Sassy friends!
Hopefully the week and new school term has been a soft transition! It's not often that I scrap without journalling, but this photo says enough for me. One of my favourites of my beautiful girl and me, enjoying a cuddle (outside, plan spotting on the trampoline!)
I'm rather smitten with scattering things at the moment. This Studio Calico Lemon Lush paper was crying out to be fussy cut! There are a couple of different elements on the page, one being a dry embossing technique which I used with one of the cut butterflies. I will be going into detail on this next month.
 Love a luscious title? I would like to share my technique with you!
Firstly, set up your title in a word processing programme. Because my printer can only print A4, I have made this layout 8.5 x 11 so I can print directly onto my patterned paper. Give your title a colour that is similar to the end result.

Once you've printed it off, go over the wording with some embossing ink. I use the liquid version as I find it easier to use.

You can go over the whole title in one colour, or you can try using multiple effects or colours. Just apply them one and a time.

This is the end product after heating - fab!
The Evalicious range in store is totally awesome. These flair have been a fave!
I hope you'll give creating an embossed title a go!
Have a wonderful weekend
Chantalle

4 comments:

09 10