Monday 7 April 2014

Project Life | Week Ten...

 
Hi Everyone and welcome to another instalment of Project Life.  This week I am playing along with the April Mood Board and celebrating the everyday ordinary with Week Ten | March 03 - 09.
 
 



 
Today I am letting my spread speak for itself.  I have used the gorgeous Amy Tan Plus One collection with a few touches of Studio Calico Lemon Lush.  It was my goal during week ten, to capture the everyday moments, whether we were at home, out shopping or attending hockey/dance training sessions.
 






My favourite scrapping product this week are the stickers.  I have indulged with them all over my Week 10 pages.  On this spread I have used Amy Tan Plus One Puffy Stickers, Amy Tan Accent & Phrase Stickers, Kal Barteski White Thickers, Pink Paislee Sentiments, and Carta Bella Hello Again.  I have also played with some Lemon Lush vellum labels.

 
My journaling during week ten, documents and supports the photos I have used. But I have also included the news worthy article of the missing Malaysian Airline flight.  I like to include these media details when they create significant attention world wide.  I didn't write a lot, but merely noted the tragedy on the date it occurred.  It was after all, something that was part of my everyday and constantly on my mind this week.

 

 
And at any given opportunity, I will snap photos that capture the relationship between our family members.  I often find this is what I am drawn to,  more than what is actually happening around them.  It signifies and embraces our personal everyday moments.
 
 
Don't forget to take photos of the little things that make up your daily routine.  These captured moments will be cherished just as much as the big stuff.  One example of this, is the photo of the fruit bowl.  Fruit is consumed on a multiple daily basis in our house and it is a mundane detail I want to remember at this time.  *grin*
 
Also, please don't forget to link up your project challenge to the Mood Board in the side bar.  I hope you will play along.  Good luck.
 
Amy Tangerine Plus One Combo Paper 12x12
 
Amy Tangerine Plus Partner Paper 12x12
 
Lemon Lush Passionate Paper 12x12
 
Amy Tangerine Plus One Puffy Stickers
 
Amy Tangerine Accent and Phrase Stickers
 
Amy Tangerine Plus One Foam Kal Barteski White Thickers
 
Sentiments V.1 Typecast Alpha Stickers Black
 
Hello Again Element Alpha Stickers
 
Lemon Lush Vellum Labels
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You always use great and sweet colors for your PL ! thank you for this weekly tip... well... you are going to laugh Leanne, I read it and suddenly I took pictures in my office : the new fish we adopted last week, and the picture of my mug with little cakes I eat with it every morning...LOL ! my colleagues just thought I am a little bit strange ! lol !! Anyway Thanks for sharing your PL like this !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's fantastic Vero!! I love that you were so inspired!! ..x

      Delete

09 10