Thursday 10 April 2014

lion fish layout - polka dot party

Hi everyone,
I thought I would change it up a bit with a mixed media layout this week
A mixture of paint , mist and stamps with a stencil from ScrapFX using texture paste
And of cause some fabulous patterned papers from Dear Lizzy polka dot party

I started off with the dots texture stamp from kaisercraft and stamped it random over the page then used a stencil from ScrapFX with some texture paste
Mixed green paint with water and used a paint brush to drip it down the page

Flicked mister Hueys inky black and water cooler and a few flicks of watered down green paint
Then I stamped the texture stains stamp from kaisercraft in a few spots on my page

Then I added patterned papers and embellished my page.
Products in the sassy store

Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Fantastic Favours PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Dazzling Decor PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Luminous Lights PaperDear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Warm Welcome
Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Wonderful Wrapping PaperKaisercraft Tiny Dot Texture Clear StampKaisercraft Texture Stains Clear StampMister Huey Water Cooler AquaMister Hueys Inky BlackSun Kiss Crystal StickersMini Blooms IcebergKaisercraft Aqua Marine RhinestonesLemon Lush Gold Foil Punchinella Vellum PaperKaisercraft Green PaintWood Flourishes Hearts



Don't forget to join in on our moodboard for this month we love seeing what you create

Crafty hugs
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really like this! The drips, splats & runs of inks....YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I am truly in love with everything. I too had used this theme for my engagement bash. The party was so adorable and everyone enjoyed the day. We had booked one of the rooftop party Venues in San Francisco and they offered just amazing service within our budget.

    ReplyDelete

09 10