Thursday 21 May 2015

Fun with blue tones - Anita Bownds

Hi...
Today I'm sharing a simple layout using the moodboard as my inspiration 
The ombré cake ,stripes and circles


I went with the blue and yellow in the moodboard 
Using gold for my yellow and all the blue tones in the chickaniddy 365 collection 

Lots dots and sequins for my circles 


Using the vellum under my photo layers adding texture and a bit of colour


I love that my title has stripes 
More inspiration from the moodboard words


Added a little tag and brad with more blue to add a little more blue tones


Some splattered ink of blue and black to add a bit more texture


I hope you are having lots of fun with this moodboard 
It's is easy to get inspired just by the colours!!


Supply list





Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10