Tuesday 5 May 2015

May Guest Designer - Leeann Pearce

Hello, My name is Leeann Pearce and I'm happy to be May's Guest Designer for Sassy Scrappers. I've been playing with paper and glue for a long time now and I still love it. I did have a wee break as we sold our farm in Western Australia and relocated our family to Drouin -Victoria. That road trip was all kinds of awesome as we took our time coming across and traveled this amazing country! sometimes I wish we were   still on the road... it really is WOW! 
I have my own style of scrapbooking being a little random and artsy, it's also playful at times. Watercolor paints, layers, doodles, repeated random stamping and lots of tiny cute embellishments are totally me. And here are a couple of pages I whipped up using lots gorgeous supplies from the 
Sassy Scrappers Store.
"Here's the story"


Supplies: Amy Tangerine Stitched - BOBBIN  Rise and Shine EMMA CHIPBOARD FRAMES EPOXY STICKERS  MAMBI Geometric Friends Glitter stickers Simply Stories I AM WOOD VENEER   Geometric Trianges Washi Tape

Thanks so much for visiting today, I will have another layout next week for you, so please come back and have a look...Leeann.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! Gorgeous page Leeann, love the painty stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! Love Leeanns style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I do so love your style Leeann - & it's LOVELY to see you scrapping here..... oodles of charm and inspiration...thank you:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello gals...thanks heaps for the love and thank you sassy for having me this mth...it's gunna be fun!

    ReplyDelete

09 10