Thursday 28 May 2015

This Girl - Anita Bownds

hi
i love how yellow just has that spark of brightness about it
reminds me of fields of sunflowers growing tall reaching for that love beautiful warm sun
with that picture in my mind when i started this layout i really wanted it to have lots of black and yellow but i still wanted my white space so

i started with the corners of my page first adding
some of the beautiful Poolside Gold Glitter Plus Signs + Vellium
 and machine stitching my white cardstock


i created some mini tags with  Chickaniddy 365 Daydream Paper 12x12
and fussy cut a few flowers from  Chickaniddy 365 Smell The Roses Paper 12x12


i did lots of layering behind my photo and added a Bo bunny Essentials Medium Doily
and the fun strip alphas 365 Stickers 6"X10"

products is the sassy store







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10