Wednesday 6 May 2015

May Moodboard page - Leonie



Hey folks, hope today finds you all well and perhaps managing to squeeze some scrapping time into your schedule somewhere?!  
Perhaps you could play along with us and our May Moodboard created by Anita Bownds, it is just so pretty and sweet. 
 I loved creating with this board.



Here's the page I made and I used the Amy Tangerine - Rise and Shine Collection
available in the Store HERE




The Rise and Shine collection has lots of bright yellow and pink patterned papes 
which suited the board perfectly.  All I need to do was add some of the brighter blues from the board, which I did by creating a background using mostly the 
Cobalt Blue Color Bloom Spray by Prima.
I also added some yellow to the background with various stencils.




I used some cool transparent stickers for contrast from the I Am - Simple Stories collection.
See the phrase sticker here and the black hearts on the background.




The title letters are from the Simple Stories - Snap - Life Documented range. 
These are one of my favourite alphas to use at the moment, there are 8 different colours in the pack!



Thanks for dropping by today.
happy creating!
Leonie.


Click on the links below to see all the products I used from the Sassy Store.

Rise and Shine Claire Paper 12x12 Rise and Shine Ella Paper 12x12 Rise and Shine Kylie Paper 12x12


Sn@p Life Documented Letter Stickers 856pkPrima Color Bloom Sultry Shimmer Cobolt     I AM Photo Stickers
Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10