Tuesday 12 May 2015

May Guest Designer... Leeann Pearce

Hello... I'm back again this week to share another fabulous page I created using products from the sassy scrappers store. I've used a mixture of products from Amy Tangerine and Elle's studio. 

I took my inspiration from this piece by Amy Tangerine - Stitched Box Pleat 12 x 12 paper. 
I love how this piece of pattern paper gave me all the inspiration I needed. Just by taking a few of the elements I was able to whip up a page.  

Amy Tangerine Stitched Box Pleat 12x12 Paper

"happy life"



 
Products used:
Amy Tangerine Stitched Loom 12x12 Paper
Rise and Shine Lucy Paper 12x12
Rise and Shine Epoxy Stickers
You and Me Cut Outs
Wanderlust Cutting Die Happy
Prima Color Bloom Sultry Shimmer Emerald
Prima Color Bloom Sparkling Pastels Sunshine
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10