Friday 22 May 2015

Hello Sunshine - Citrus Bliss

Hello again Sassy Friends!
I have another page using Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss to share with you today. The sunny notes were perfect to document this little photo of my Son's first encounter with the beach. We were living in London at the time and seaside escapes weren't on the agenda as often as we are blessed with these days!


A bit tricky to see but on my base layer, I have used some Gel Medium through a stencil. I really love the clear texture you get! It gives dimension without overwhelming the page.
I then stitched a Citrus Bliss Insta card over the stencil work and went about finishing the layers with another frame from the same pack and a pre-cut tag (ephemera) which includes my journalling.


How adorable is that Dear Lizzy 'hello' clip!! (I honestly just want to use it for my hair instead!)


Using the insanely cute foiled pineapple vellum
and a WRMK envelope punchboard, I created this little envelope in which I've stashed another card, some sparkly bits and my image. 


Thanks so much for stopping by. 
PS: There is still lots of time to get your entries linked up for the May challenge...
Have a great weekend!
 
Chantalle x
 

6 comments:

  1. love your layouts, so many details and the lemon paper add a fresh note to your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful layout, and it does bring a so lovely light !

    ReplyDelete

09 10